Characteristics and applications of the eXp 4500 ground scanner
The eXp 4500 ground scanner is a high performance metal detecting device which is specially designed for the following applications:
Archaeological 3D surveys, metal detection, treasure hunting and gold prospection
- pin pointer function to locating the exact position of buried treasures and artifacts
- 3d imaging including size and depth
- detecting gold and other items of great value
- finding ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, gold, silver, bronze, hoards of coins, treasure deposits, pirate chests
- tunnels, voids and cavern locating
- mineral and natural gold prospecting
With several specialized detection antennas, the eXp 4500 ground scanner can also be used in highly mineralized areas for treasure hunting and prospecting.
The graphical user interface of the eXp 4500 ground scanner is available in the following languages:
Arabic - English - French - Turkish - French - Spanish - German
The functionality of the eXp 4500 metal detector is only one key point that makes it a unique treasure hunting unit. Every single probe and antenna is tuned and optimized for its own purpose and function. The following antennas are available:
- GPR-Antenna ( 25 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm )
- Antenna for tunnel detection
- Super Sensor for high resolution ground scans, pin pointing and mineral detection
- FS-Thermoscan for 3D infrared images
The measurement unit of the eXp 4500 includes a PC-module with which data is displayed immediately on the full color screen. During the scanning procedure a laptop computer is not required, you see the results directly on the screen in real time as it is recorded. Advanced technology allows measurements in brilliant resolutions. Measured data is stored in the internal memory and can be transferred later to a computer. Transferring measured values to a computer allows the operator to evaluate and compare all stored data. In doing this the operator can determine depth, size and position of targets using the professional Visualizer 3D software.
The eXp 4500 ground scanner has several characteristics that set it aside from other imaging detectors:
- lightweight portability
- non-intrusive real time ground surveying
- quick and easy set up and operation
- live color coded surveys
- allows for impromptu and fast surveys
- immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- measured values showing extreme depth of survey
- measured values showing location of targets within surveyed area
- highly sensitive and accurate metal detecting device
Technical certificates and 2 years of warranty are standard for all OKM metal detectors. Extensive field tests ensure the high quality of all OKM ground scanners which leave our factory.
Operating modes of the exp 4500 ground scanner and metal detector
Hidden artifacts are of different sizes and made from different materials. So the treasure hunter needs different operating modes and locating methods to find all of those hidden treasures at various depths under the ground surface. The eXp 4500 ground scanner is capable of the following operating modes:
- Ground Scan is ideal for treasure hunters and archaeologists looking for underground artifacts, treasures as well as historical and archaeological items
- Mineral Scan has been integrated for gold prospectors, seekers and miners, who are looking for natural gold and minerals
- Tunnel Scan is a specialized mode to detect underground voids, tunnels, cavities and hollow spaces
- Pin Pointer assists you in locating the correct position of detected items
- Thermo Graph and Thermo Scan are used to detect cavities and underground tunnels by measuring differences in temperature
- Magnetometer is helpful to locate ferrous metals like iron and steel
Customized packages of the eXp 4500 metal detector
The eXp 4500 ground scanner and metal detector has a wide range of optional components for various searching needs. We offer 2 standard packages:
eXp 4500 Professional: The Professional Edition includes all of the basic components which are needed to operate the 3d ground scanner. It is configured for getting started in 3d metal detection. This means that the central components such as the control unit with monitor, the Power Pack with charger and travel adapter, the headphones and joystick, the Visualizer 3D software, usb cable, Peli transportation case, user manual and one 25 cm GPR antenna with telescopic rod assembly as well as the Super Sensor are included. With this package you are able to conduct 3d scans, find metal targets and gold deposits and determine position, approx. size and depth.
Additional accessories can be purchased at any time to increase the field capabilities of your unit.
eXp 4500 Professional Plus: The Professional Plus Edition of the eXp 4500 metal detector is for professional searching needs and includes all available options. All available probes and antennas like the horizontal GPR antennas (all sizes), the tunnel and cavity antenna as well as the FS-Thermoscan for infrared measurements are included.
You may also build your individual customized package for your specialized treasure hunting and mineral detection needs. Contact us and we will gladly assist you.