Based on an electromagnetic pulse method which can be used to select anomalies in the region Rover C II target
This device is able to detect natural features such as formations of strata , cavities , groundwater level as well as buried objects such as pipes , tanks, boxes or suchlike .
Qeft does not contain a magnet that can penetrate to a depth of 2 meters and it has an integrated scan function also RB objects that can be detected in a depth of 18 meters . This Aljhazakchw objects greater than 10 cm × 10 cm and deeper than 30 cm . To distinguish the concrete form that the user must be very careful in the measurement process . So systemic very suitable for use in uneven ground shape.
Because of the balance of technology integration microprocessor ground , depth and data storage will be performed automatically by the device . The evaluation take place at the computer where the scanned area can be analyzed in a three-dimensional .
- Processing of 12-volt electric
- Depth of up to about 18 meters
- Dimensions: approx 430 × 150 × 260 mm
- Weight: approx 3000 grams
- Maximum depth: 18 meters
- Maximum depth (the founder of the Cave): 40 meters
- The field of delivery
- Electrode wire length (20 meters) 4
- Bluetooth + Setup disk ROM + USB protection device
- Processing of external electric
- Charger and wire for processing external electric
- Visualizer 3D software
- Excellent sensitizes
- Controller chip
- User Manual 1